About the Firm
Dedicated Texas Attorney Fights to Protect Your Rights
Skilled plaintiff representation in Texas for serious personal injuries and employment law disputes
Have you suffered a serious injury because someone was careless or irresponsible? Have you lost your job simply for asserting your basic rights? In both situations, you are likely to find yourself financially strapped and worried about what the future holds. And in both cases, it’s important to know that help is available from a strong advocate who is determined to deliver justice. DK Law was founded to provide knowledgeable and determined assistance to victims of negligent and intentional harm throughout Texas. I help victims recover full, fair compensation for personal injuries, workplace harassment, and wrongful termination. I have been instrumental in recovering several awards and settlements in excess of $1 million, so you can have confidence in my ability to hold the defendant in your case fully accountable.
Knowledge and determination yield positive results
Choosing an attorney to represent your case is an important step in your quest for justice. Your lawyer must be objectively qualified to handle your case but must also meet with your subjective approval. At DK Law, you get a determined advocate who is:
- Highly responsive — I never forget that I work for you, and I won’t let you forget that I care about you and your future. I provide personalized attention and patiently answer all your questions. I remain accessible when you need me throughout the case, and I respond promptly to phone calls, emails and text messages.
- Trustworthy — I provide honest, candid case evaluations so you can have realistic expectations and make fully informed decisions. I keep you updated on all progress in your case, so you’ll never have to wonder if I’m making you a priority. I put your goals and concerns first, and my advice is always based on your best interests.
- Focused on winning — All talk about protecting your rights is futile without tangible, positive results. I carefully craft a strategy with results in mind. Although no attorney can guarantee a specific outcome, I can promise to pursue your case to the best of my ability and with the urgency it deserves.
Selecting an attorney is a very personal process. Once you’ve done your research, come see me for a free consultation. Or, if you’re injured severely, I can come to you.
Areas of Practice
Tenacious advocacy in tough personal injury and wrongful termination cases
My practice focuses on helping victims recover from devastating losses to their person and to their career. You can rely on my knowledge and determination in cases related to:
- Personal injury — I represent victims of auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, commercial truck accidents, and bicycle accidents in personal injury claims. My cases have involved serious, catastrophic injuries and wrongful death to drivers, passengers, riders and pedestrians. I also handle premises liability cases against negligent landlords and business operators.
- Employment law — Most of my employment law cases involve the wrongful termination of an employee in retaliation for exercising a protected right, such as filing a sexual harassment claim, asking for a disability accommodation, requesting family or medical leave, or filing a workers’ compensation claim. These cases sometimes involve constructive termination, where retaliation and harassment are so severe that the worker is essentially compelled to resign. If you believe you have been wrongfully terminated, I am prepared to fight for your reinstatement and compensatory damages.
When you retain my services, you can rely on my knowledge, skill and dedication as I work tirelessly to deliver the justice you deserve.
Schedule a free consultation with a determined Texas attorney
DK Law is a law firm focused on helping victims of serious injuries and wrongful terminations obtain the justice they deserve. To learn how I can help in your case, schedule a free consultation by calling 832-709-1652 or contacting my Houston area office online
. If you are injured and cannot come to me, I’ll gladly visit you at your home or in the hospital.